svētdiena, 2011. gada 14. augusts

Taiwan-a paradise of food

 I arrived in Taiwan only in this Friday but I have tried so much new food and beverages in those 3 days what in comparision I have tried only in a one year in my homecountry. I'm so grateful that my hostfamily is so eager to introduce me with a Taiwanese food not only in the restaurants or at their home where we had a dinner but also in the food market and night market which we attended yesterday in Changhua city.

When I travel I try to attend at least one local food market because I think the real life of any society happens there and also the best and most healthy food you can only find there. And that's why I was really happy that my hostfamily brought me to the local food market in their neighborhood where I saw a lot of vegetables and fruits the first time in my life. In the night market which we attended yesterday's evening in Changhua I tried the new food and substances, too and I was amazed by a huge choice of the attractions for the kids and youngsters. So I see that in the night markets in Taiwan not only sell and buy a food but it is connected with an entertainment. I hope that I will be able to attend the food market or night market one more time but if not then anyway I'm pleased about this experience which I can share with my dear ones in Latvia.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru